Drew Women’s Daphne Strappy Sandals treat your feet right with added depth and an orthotic-friendly design
Now you can get a great-looking strappy sandal that’s orthotic-friendly, too! This sandal from the Barefoot Freedom collection is made with a broad, roomy toe shape that allows toes to rest naturally, while cushiony foam in the removable insole softens your steps. Plus, you can remove the insole to accommodate custom orthotics. Fully leather lined, the leather upper is easy to adjust with two hook-and-loop straps at the forefoot. The lightweight, flexible, shock-absorbing polyurethane outsole and steel shank work together to help keep you steadier on your feet. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Drew Women’s Daphne Strappy Sandals:
- Cork / foam insole can be removed for added depth, providing room for custom orthotics.
- Thick foam in the insole provides maximum cushioned comfort.
- Natural, oblique toe shape gives toes plenty of wiggle room.
- Flexible, shock-absorbing, lightweight polyurethane outsole offers long-lasting durability.
- Hook-and-loop attachments on the bottom of the insoles ensure it stays in place.
- Two hook-and-loop closures at the forefoot offer easy adjustability.
Other Important Information About Drew Women’s Daphne Strappy Sandals:
- Heel Height: 1 1/2".
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, faux suede sockliner, cork / foam insole, tempered steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.