Drew Women’s Blazer Oxford Lace-Up Shoes soothe your feet with added depth and an orthotic-friendly design
Surround your feet with the therapeutic comfort of Drew in this casual lace-up oxford. A roomy toe box gives your toes plenty of wiggle room, while the Plus Fitting System®, with two removable insoles, allows you to customize the fit or use your own orthotics. The seamless tongue minimizes irritation, making this shoe a great choice for sensitive feet.
Click here to view Drew's Plus Fitting System Toe Box Depth Chart.
Features & Benefits of Drew Women’s Blazer Oxford Lace-Up Shoes:
- Added depth and a removable, moldable dual-density insole provide room for orthotics.
- Dri-Lex® lining with AEGIS Microbe Shield™ helps prevent odors and stains.
- Lightweight polyurethane outsole makes the shoe durable.
- Extended medial heel stabilizer helps stabilize the ankle.
- Soft, foam-padded tongue and collar ensure a comfortable fit and reduce heel slippage.
Other Important Information About Drew Women’s Blazer Oxford Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, Dri-Lex upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole, tempered steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.