Patently comfortable with added depth and adjustability — Drew Women’s Andi Hook-and-Loop Sandals
Rich leather inside and out enhances both the look and feel of this distinctive style. But the inner workings of this shoe is perhaps the best part, particularly if you’re in need of extra depth. The removable orthotic footbed allows for extra room and accommodates prescribed orthotics. Hook-and-loop strips secure the footbed in place for a no-slip fit. The instep and toe straps allow a custom fit with hook-and-loop closures. Softly-padded backstrap protects the heel. Leather or patent leather upper with brass detailing.
Features & Benefits of Drew Women’s Andi Hook-and-Loop Sandals:
- Removable footbed accommodates prescribed orthotics and offers added depth.
- Full leather linings enhance in-shoe comfort.
- Three hook-and-loop closure makes it easy to customize your fit.
- Durable, yet lightweight, polyurethane outsole delivers long-lasting wear.
- Tempered steel shank supports and stabilizes foot for steadier steps.
Other Important Information About Drew Women’s Andi Hook-and-Loop Sandals:
- Heel Height: 2".
- Material Content: leather or patent leather upper, leather lining, ULTRON insole, tempered steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.