Count on waterproof protection and double depth for extra room in Drew Trail Walking Shoes
This trail-inspired lace-up shoe helps keep feet dry wherever you go, thanks to the waterproof suede upper. Plus, you can remove the polyurethane foam footbed for double depth to make room for your own orthotics—great for problem feet—or leave it in for heel-to-toe cushioning. A tempered steel shank and firm heel counter work together to provide heel and arch support, while the non-slip rubber outsole helps keep you confident on your feet. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Drew Trail Walking Shoes:
- Removable, cushioned footbed provides double depth and can accommodate custom orthotics.
- Dri-Lex® sockliner wicks away moisture to help keep feet dry.
- Tempered steel shank helps support the arch for added comfort.
- Non-marking rubber outsole provides non-slip traction for a confident stride.
- Firm heel counter enhances support in the heel and arch areas.
Other Important Information About Drew Trail Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: suede upper, fabric upper lining, Dri-Lex sockliner, polyurethane footbed, steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.