Drew Women’s New Villager Oxfords offer added depth, double depth and customizable comfort
Plus Fitting System lets you add or remove insoles to create the perfect fit
This no-nonsense oxford takes care of problem prone feet with amazing details. Count on this shoe for exceptional support and durable comfort.
Features & Benefits of Drew Women’s New Villager Oxfords:
- The Drew exclusive plus Fitting System® feature two removable insoles for complete customization.
- Firm heel counter reduces heel slippage.
- Self-molding insoles can be removed to accommodate personal orthotics.
- Padded tongue and collar protect sensitive areas of the foot.
- Seamless, molded deerskin lining eliminates sources of irritation and feels great on foot.
- Flared outsole with rocker bottom stabilizes the foot and helps propel foot forward.
- Arch cookies allow you to position arch support exactly where you need it.
- Broad toe with wide shank provides roomy fit for foot.
Other Important Information about Drew Women’s New Villager Oxfords:
- Material Content: leather upper with deerskin upper lining, Drilex® sockliner, polyurethane insole, steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.