Drew Men’s Whitehall Slip-Ons — quick and easy adjustability with a roomy fit
Two hook-and-loop straps across the leather upper let you slip this shoe on and off with ease. The Plus Fitting System comes with two removable footbeds, giving you added or double depth in one shoe. An Opanka construction (a process in which the upper is stitched to the outsole) offers a durable, streamlined look, and a padded tongue and collar gently hug your foot for a comfortable fit.
Features & Benefits of Drew Men’s Whitehall Slip-Ons:
- Hidden depth gives feet plenty of room.
- Firm heel counter provides rearfoot walking stability and minimizes heel slippage.
- Two hook-and-loop adjustable straps allow you to customize the fit.
- Tempered steel shank adds durability and arch support.
- Soft, foam-padded tongue and collar minimize pressure over the instep.
- Polyurethane outsole won’t weigh you down.
Other Important Information About Drew Men’s Whitehall Slip-Ons:
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, polyurethane insole with Drilex®, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a damp cloth.