Drew Men’s Voyager Walking Shoes let you choose added depth or double depth with the Plus Fitting System
Give problem feet a roomy fit in this classic leather walking shoe. The Plus Fitting System® comes with two removable insoles for added or double depth, or you can remove both insoles and use your own orthotic. Soft, breathable fabric upper lining, a moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® sockliner and foam-padded heel collar surround your foot in comfort. A dual shank system and firm heel counter offer plenty of support, while the rocker bottom design of the durable rubber outsole ensures a confident stride. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of Drew Men’s Voyager Walking Shoes:
- Plus Fitting System includes two removable insoles—leave both in for added depth or remove one for double depth.
- Removable insoles can also accommodate custom orthotics.
- Soft, foam-padded tongue and collar help reduce pressure on top of the foot and prevent heel slippage.
- Mild rocker bottom helps propel the foot forward during the natural walking motion for an easier, more natural stride.
- Dri-Lex sockliner wicks moisture away from your foot.
- Dual shank system provides lateral (outside) stability and support.
Other Important Information About Drew Men’s Voyager Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, fabric upper lining, Dri-Lex sockliner, polyurethane insole, EVA midsole, synthetic fiber shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.