Drew Men’s Traveler Oxford Shoes — a casual style packed with plenty of comfort
This walking shoe, in leather or nubuck, offers two removable insoles to customize your fit or accommodate orthotics. Keep both in for added depth or remove one for double added depth. A rocker bottom outsole helps control the gait cycle for a smoother stride. Orthotic-Friendly.
Click here to view Drew's Plus Fitting System Toe Box Depth Chart.
Features & Benefits of Drew Men’s Traveler Walking Shoes:
- Plus Fitting System comes with two removable footbeds—leave both in for added depth or remove one for double added depth.
- Dri-Lex® lining wicks away moisture.
- Flared polyurethane outsole keeps you steady, while staying light on your feet.
- Tempered steel shank and extended medial heel stabilizer add support and stability.
- Rocker bottom helps guide your foot through the gait cycle.
- Elastic side seaming stretches for a comfortable fit.
- Soft, foam-padded tongue and collar enhances the fit.
Other Important Information About Drew Men’s Traveler Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, Dri-Lex upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.