Drew Men’s Rockford Boots are designed with your comfort in mind!
Don’t let foot pain keep you from wearing boots! Drew designed this boot specifically for problem feet. Added depth gives you plenty of room for your own orthotics, while the moldable footbed minimizes friction and cushions against impact. Leather or nubuck upper is waterproof on the outside as well as the inside, so it’s ideal for all weather conditions. Orthotic-Friendly.
Click here to view Drew's Toe Box Depth Chart.
Features & Benefits of Drew Men's Rockford Boots:
- Removable, moldable EVA insert cushions and allows for added depth.
- Dupont Thermolite Membrane waterproof lining helps keep the foot dry and healthy.
- Tempered steel shank provides extra support and keeps pressure off your arch.
- Extended medial heel stabilizer reduces heel slippage and adds support.
- Oil-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole keeps you steady on your feet.
Other Important Information About Drew Men's Rockford Boots:
- Material Content: leather or nubuck upper, AEGIS Microbe Shield upper lining, polyurethane insole, tempered steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Nubuck: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.