Experience the comfort of a customized fit in Drew Men's Pioneer Boots
Here’s a lace-up boot that’s definitely made for walking! The one-of-a-kind Drew Plus Fitting System® comes with two removable footbeds for added and double depth, providing 20% more room than traditional footwear. The moldable footbed minimizes friction, cushions impact and conforms to the contours of the foot. You stay steady on your feet, thanks to a wide shank and lightweight outsole that provide stability. The leather upper features a padded tongue and foam-cushioned collar for a snug, yet comfortable fit.
Features & Benefits of Drew Men's Pioneer Boots:
- Tempered steel shank adds support, stability and excellent arch support.
- Wide shank and lightweight outsole create a wide base to help keep you stable.
- Medial heel stabilizer provides rearfoot stability and minimizes heel slippage.
- Padded tongue helps relieve lacing pressure over the instep.
- Foam cushioned collar prevents heel slippage for a snug fit.
Other Important Information About Drew Men's Pioneer Boots:
- Material Content: leather upper, Dri-lex upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane insole, EVA midsole, steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with dry cloth.