Drew Men’s Navigator II Slip-Ons offer double the added depth with plenty of room for prescribed orthotics
Easy on / easy off fit simplifies dressing for everyone, even those with limited hand mobility
This shoe can’t be any easier to wear. Wide, one-piece hook-and-loop strap easily adjusts. Slip on and navigate your way in comfort!
Features & Benefits of Drew Men’s Navigator II Slip-Ons:
- Plus Fitting System® offers two removable footbeds for added and double depth for a custom fit.
- Moldable, dual-density, contoured urethane footbed cushions the foot.
- Polyurethane rocker bottom enhances stability and propels foot forward.
- Firm heel counter helps stabilize the foot.
- Broad toe box provides a pressure-free fit for forefoot.
- Soft foam padded tongue and collar protect sensitive areas of the foot.
- Wide, easy–close strap provides secure fit that is easy to adjust.
Other Important Information about Drew Men’s Navigator II Slip-Ons:
- Material Content: leather and nubuck upper, Drilex® upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane insole, steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Nubuck: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.