Drew Men’s Lightning II Walking Shoes deliver the roomy fit you want with the Plus Fitting System
Drew provides an extra-roomy solution for problem feet and for those who wear orthotics with this leather and mesh walking shoe. It has the Plus Fitting System® with two removable insoles for added or double depth. Remove both insoles if you prefer to use your own orthotic. Soft, breathable mesh / fabric upper lining and a moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® sockliner help maintain a cool, dry foot environment. A dual shank system and firm heel counter offer plenty of support, while the rocker bottom design of the durable rubber outsole ensures a confident stride. The fit is easy to adjust with dual hook-and-loop straps. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of Drew Men’s Lightning II Walking Shoes:
- Plus Fitting System includes two removable insoles—leave both in for added depth or remove one for double depth.
- Removable insoles can also accommodate custom orthotics.
- Soft, foam-padded tongue and collar help reduce pressure on top of the foot and prevent heel slippage.
- Mild rocker bottom helps propel the foot forward during the natural walking motion for an easier, more natural stride.
- Dri-Lex sockliner wicks moisture away from your foot.
- Dual shank system provides lateral (outside) stability and support.
Other Important Information About Drew Men’s Lightning II Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: leather / mesh upper, mesh / fabric upper lining, Dri-Lex sockliner, polyurethane insole, EVA midsole, synthetic fiber shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.