Relax your feet in the generous fit of orthotic-friendly Drew Men’s Journey Hook-and-Loop Shoes
You’ll love all the fit features of this great casual shoe! The upper combines full-grain leather and stretch fabric over the forefoot, and a hook-and-loop instep strap makes it easy to adjust. You get double or added depth with the Plus Fitting System® that features two removable insoles. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Drew Men’s Journey Hook-and-Loop Shoes:
- Plus Fitting System with two removable footbeds provides extra room for toes and accommodates orthotics.
- Dri-Lex® lining with AEGIS Microbe Shield™ helps prevent odor and staining.
- Polyurethane outsole gives the shoe durability and a lightweight feel.
- Extended medial counter offers added stability and helps prevent the ankle from rolling.
- Soft, full-grain leather upper with stretch fabric delivers a comfortable fit and extra comfort for a variety of foot conditions.
Other Important Information About Drew Men’s Journey Hook-and-Loop Shoes:
- Material Content: leather / stretch fabric upper, Dri-Lex upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane insole, tempered steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.