Drew Men’s Josh Hook-and-Loop Shoes deliver easy adjustability and the orthotic-friendly Plus Fitting System for customized comfort
Get the comfort you expect from Drew with the easy adjustability of hook-and-loop closures in this double-strap walking shoe. The Plus Fitting System® offers added depth and double depth with two removable insoles. A firm heel counter, steel shank and flared rubber outsole work together to stabilize your steps. Inside, Dri-Lex® lining wicks away moisture to help keep feet dry and fresh. Choose leather or leather / mesh upper. Diabetic- and Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Drew Men’s Josh Hook-and-Loop Shoes:
- Plus Fitting System® comes with two removable insoles for added and double depth.
- Dri-Lex® lining with AEGIS Microbe Shield wicks away moisture and controls odor.
- Removable polyurethane insole provides heel cushioning and arch support.
- Soft, foam-padded tongue and collar help prevent heel slippage.
- Firm heel counter adds heel and ankle stability.
- Tempered steel shank supports your foot.
Other Important Information About Drew Men’s Josh Hook-and-Loop Shoes:
- Material Content: leather / mesh upper, Dri-Lex upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane insole, EVA midsole, tempered steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.