Drew Men’s Jacob Boa Lace-Up Shoes combine the innovative Boa easy-lacing system and orthotic-friendly design
With all the comfort you expect from Drew, there’s plenty to love about this sporty leather / mesh lace-up. The best part is that the fit is oh-so-easy to adjust with the innovative Boa® closure system. Simply twist the dial on the back of the shoe to tighten the laces, or pull the reel out to loosen them. No tying or untying required! The Plus Fitting System® offers added depth and double depth with two removable insoles, while the Dri-Lex® Lining with AEGIS Microbe Shield helps keep feet dry and fresh. Diabetic- and Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Drew Men’s Jacob Boa Lace-Up Shoes:
- Boa lacing system makes it easy to adjust the fit—no need to tie or untie the laces.
- Plus Fitting System comes with two removable insoles for added and double depth.
- Dri-Lex lining with AEGIS Microbe Shield™ wicks away moisture and controls odor.
- Removable polyurethane insole provides heel cushioning and arch support.
- Soft, foam-padded tongue and collar help prevent heel slippage.
- Firm heel counter adds heel and ankle stability.
Other Important Information About Drew Men’s Jacob Boa Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: leather / mesh upper, Dri-Lex upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane insole, EVA midsole, tempered steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.