Drew Men’s Franklin Hook-and-Loop Shoes surround your feet with therapeutic comfort and a just-right fit
Customize your fit in this shoe featuring the Drew Plus Fitting System® with two removable footbeds. The leather upper is easy to adjust with two hook-and-loop straps. A moisture-wicking Dri-Lex® sockliner helps keep feet dry. Diabetic- and orthotic-friendly.
Features & Benefits of Drew Men’s Franklin Hook-and-Loop Shoes:
- Plus Fitting System features two removable footbeds for added depth.
- Added depth in the toe box and forefoot allows extra room and accommodates orthotics.
- Dri-Lex sockliner wicks away moisture for a dry, healthy foot environment.
- Padded tongue minimizes pressure caused by the hook-and-loop straps.
- Foam cushioned collar prevents heel slippage, offering a snug, friction-free fit.
- Extended medial heel stabilizer provides rearfoot stability with excellent arch support.
- Wide shank and lightweight outsole create a stable base for the ball of foot.
- Slight rocker bottom helps roll the foot forward as you walk.
Other Important Information About Drew Men’s Franklin Hook-and-Loop Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, Dri-Lex sockliner, polyurethane insole, tempered steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.