For athletic style with a generous fit, try Drew Men’s Force Walking Shoes
This is one of the few athletic shoes with added depth and double added depth, thanks to two removable insoles. The Drilex® covered insole, treated with Ageis® antimicrobial protection, helps keep the foot cool and dry. A built-in heel cushion pad and rocker bottom with a wide shank work together to soften and support your steps.
Features & Benefits of Drew Men’s Force Walking Shoes:
- Tri-support insole offers maximum support and comfort.
- Built-in heel cushion pad helps soften impact on the heel.
- Durable rubber outsole with a wide base helps keep you steady.
- Extended medial heel stabilizer provides rearfoot walking stability and holds the heel in place.
- Tempered steel shank offers arch support.
Other Important Information About Drew Men’s Force Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, Drilex® upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane insole with Drilex, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.