Double the added depth with plenty of room for prescribed orthotics… Drew Men’s Expedition II Oxfords
Handsomely constructed for style, support and stability
A hearty walking companion indeed! Broad polyurethane outsole provides stability, while a rocker bottom matches the natural motion of walking.
Features & Benefits of Drew Men’s Expedition II Oxfords:
- Plus Fitting System® offers two removable footbeds for added and double depth for a custom fit.
- Moldable, dual-density, contoured urethane footbed cushions the foot.
- Polyurethane rocker bottom enhances stability and propels foot forward.
- Firm heel counter helps stabilize the foot.
- Broad toe box provides a pressure-free fit for forefoot.
- Soft foam padded tongue and collar protect sensitive areas of the foot.
- Speed laces provide secure and easy lacing.
Other Important Information about Drew Men’s Expedition Oxfords:
- Material Content: leather and nubuck upper, Drilex® upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane insole, steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Nubuck: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.