Customize your comfort with orthotic-friendly Drew Men’s Doubler Therapeutic Shoes
This leather lace-up shoe gives problem feet the special care they need. Double added depth provides 20 percent more room than traditional footwear, great for those who use extra-thick orthotics. Soft deerskin lining without toe seams protects sensitive feet from irritation, while the moldable footbed minimizes friction and cushions against impact. A wide shank and lightweight polyurethane outsole provide a wide ball-of-foot base for stability, and a rocker bottom design gently propels the foot forward as you walk. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Drew Men’s Doubler Therapeutic Shoes:
- Plus Fitting System® with two removable footbeds provides added or double added depth, allowing room for orthotics.
- Moldable, dual-density insole conforms to the shape of your foot for maximum comfort.
- Seamless deerskin leather lining minimizes irritation.
- Tempered steel shank and extended medial heel stabilizer add extra support.
Other Important Information About Drew Men’s Doubler Therapeutic Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, deerskin leather upper lining, Dri-Lex sockliner, polyurethane insole, tempered steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.