Drew Men's Arlington Lace-Up Shoes — a favorite for men who want both style and therapeutic comfort
This casual oxford looks great… and feels even better! Two removable insoles give you three ways to customize your fit—use both for added depth, remove one for double added depth, or remove both and use your own orthotics. The soft leather upper, with stitch detailing, laces up with ease.
Features & Benefits of Drew Men’s Arlington Lace-Up Shoes:
- Two removable footbeds provide added depth, double added depth, or accommodate orthotics.
- Firm heel counter provides rearfoot walking stability and helps minimize heel slippage.
- Leather upper lining feels soft against the foot.
- Tempered steel shank offers added durability and arch support.
- Soft, foam-padded tongue and collar helps reduce pressure over the instep.
Other Important Information About Drew Men’s Arlington Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, polyurethane insole and outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.