Drew Clayton Oxford Lace-Up Shoes enhance a refined, timeless style with double depth for problem feet
This classic wingtip oxford lets you dress up or down without compromising on comfort. You can remove the polyurethane foam footbed for double depth to make room for your own orthotics—great for problem feet—or leave it in for heel-to-toe cushioning. A tempered steel shank and firm heel counter work together to provide heel and arch support, while the polyurethane outsole helps keep the shoe light on your feet. The leather upper laces up for a just-right fit. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Drew Clayton Oxford Lace-Up Shoes:
- Removable, cushioned footbed provides double depth and can accommodate custom orthotics.
- Dri-Lex® sockliner wicks away moisture to help keep feet dry.
- Tempered steel shank helps support the arch for added comfort.
- Polyurethane outsole offers durability and extra heel cushioning with a lightweight feel.
- Firm heel counter enhances support in the heel and arch areas.
Other Important Information About Drew Clayton Oxford Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, Dri-Lex sockliner, polyurethane footbed, steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.