Need double depth in a classic style? Look no further than Drew Cambridge Lace-Up Shoes
This timeless oxford will make a great addition to any man’s wardrobe. The smooth leather upper, accented with cap toe detailing, laces up for a just-right fit. You can remove the polyurethane foam footbed for double depth to make room for your own orthotics—great for problem feet—or leave it in for heel-to-toe cushioning. A tempered steel shank and firm heel counter work together to provide heel and arch support, while the polyurethane outsole helps keep the shoe light on your feet. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Drew Cambridge Lace-Up Shoes:
- Removable, cushioned footbed provides double depth and can accommodate custom orthotics.
- Dri-Lex® sockliner wicks away moisture to help keep feet dry.
- Tempered steel shank helps support the arch for added comfort.
- Polyurethane outsole offers durability and extra heel cushioning with a lightweight feel.
- Firm heel counter enhances support in the heel and arch areas.
Other Important Information About Drew Cambridge Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, Dri-Lex sockliner, polyurethane footbed, steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.