Orthotic-friendly Drew Women’s Athena Walking Shoes deliver a personalized fit with removable insoles and added depth
Whether you walk, jog or run, this leather or leather / mesh lace-up delivers all-day comfort and the therapeutic benefits you expect from Drew! The Plus Fitting System® comes with two removable insoles, which provide added or double depth so you can use your own orthotics. A tempered steel shank supports the arch, while a firm heel counter adds support and stability to help alleviate the pain and tension of plantar fasciitis. A padded tongue and collar and Dri-Lex® lining, with AEGIS Microbe Shield™ for odor control, surround your foot in a comfortable, healthy environment. Orthotic- and Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Drew Women’s Athena Walking Shoes:
- Plus Fitting System with two removable footbeds provides extra room for toes and accommodates orthotics.
- Firm heel counter offers rearfoot stability.
- Soft, foam-padded tongue and collar help reduce heel slippage and irritation.
- Dri-Lex lining with AEGIS Microbe Shield helps prevent odor and staining.
- Tempered steel shank adds extra support.
Other Important Information About Drew Women’s Athena Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: leather or leather / mesh upper, Dri-Lex upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane insole, tempered steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.