Drew Antwerp Monk Strap Shoes double the depth to accommodate problem-prone feet
Get the extra-room your foot deserves in this comfortable loafer. The nubuck leather / stretch upper features the trendier monk-strap with an adjustable hook-and-loop closure for a just-right fit. Plus, the wide toe box offers space to wiggle your toes. Enjoy soft cushioning underfoot from the two removable, self-molding polyurethane insoles that can also be replaced with a custom orthotic. The lightweight steel shank and durable polyurethane outsole help ensure stability and long-lasting comfort. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Drew Antwerp Monk Strap Shoes:
- Nubuck leather / stretch upper features an adjustable hook-and-loop closure for a customized fit.
- Two removable polyurethane insoles can be replaced with a personal orthotic.
- Durable polyurethane outsole offers confident steps.
- Lightweight steel shank helps ensure stability.
- Drilex® sockliner wicks away moisture for a drier foot environment.
Other Important Information About Drew Antwerp Monk Strap Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1 1/2".
- Material Content: nubuck leather / stretch upper, fabric upper lining, Drilex sockliner, polyurethane insole, steel shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.