Cozy up to comfort in top quality, diabetic-friendly Dr. Comfort Women's Cozy Therapeutic Slippers
This diabetic-friendly indoor / outdoor slipper from Dr. Comfort is specifically designed to accommodate edema, swelling and other foot ailments. Extra width and depth in the toe box and forefoot relieves pressure from key areas of the foot. A Dr. Comfort gel insert adds extra comfort, while the top quality brushed microfiber upper and luxurious fleece lining pamper your feet.
Features & Benefits of Dr. Comfort Women's Cozy Therapeutic Slippers:
- Extra-depth accommodates swollen feet.
- Slip-resistant outsole and built-in protective toe box for extra safety.
- Dr. Comfort Gel insert gives you cushiony comfort underfoot.
- Top quality brushed upper and luxurious fleece lining feel soft on your feet.
Other Important Information About Dr. Comfort Women's Cozy Therapeutic Slippers:
- Material Content: microfiber upper, fleece upper lining, gel insole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Scrub gently with soap and water.
About Dr. Comfort:
Dr. Comfort orthopedic shoes are designed with the input of podiatrists and manufactured to a high standard of foot wellness. They are made especially for people living with diabetes and other health conditions that affect their feet—including arthritis, Morton's neuroma, plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis.