Doctor Specified Men’s / Women’s Medical Grade Mini Crew Socks deliver blister protection, cushioning and a great fit
These mini crew socks are made with soles of mohair fibers—the slick surface feels ultra smooth to minimize friction that can cause blisters. It can absorb up to 35% of its weight in moisture before losing its cushioning ability, offering extra protection without bulk. The extra deep heel pocket minimizes bunching to prevent blisters, and the “Sensitive Top” knit construction offers a comfortable fit. Moisture-wicking Med Dry™ modified polyester helps keep feet cool and dry.
Features & Benefits of Doctor Specified Men’s / Women’s Medical Grade Mini Crew Socks:
- Mohair anti-friction cushioned sole offers protection against blisters.
- Handlinked, seamless toe closure helps eliminate rubbing across the top of your toes.
- Extra deep heel pocket helps keep the sock in place.
- Med Dry™ polyester wicks away moisture and allows air to circulate through the sock.
- Very low compression “Sensitive Top” won’t leave marks or inhibit blood circulation.
Other Important Information About Doctor Specified Men’s / Women’s Medical Grade Mini Crew Socks:
- Yarn Content: 68% Med Dry polyester, 12% nylon, 10% kid mohair, 8% Merino wool, 2% spandex.
- Care: Machine wash cool. Do not tumble dry. No bleach or fabric softener.