Dr. Scholl’s Women’s Jennie Oxford Lace-Up Shoes let your feet flex freely with Free Step Technology
Sporty style and lightweight, flexible comfort… that’s what you get in this casual lace-up sneaker! Free Step™ construction helps keep the shoe light and allows it to flex with your foot, encouraging a natural foot strike. Plus, a removable Energy Wave™ insole gently massages as you walk while cushioning and absorbing shock. The canvas and jersey fabric upper offers room for toes to spread out and relax. A soft stretch neoprene collar gently “hugs” the foot, helping prevent irritation. Flexible traction outsole helps to steady your steps.
Features & Benefits of Dr. Scholl’s Women’s Jennie Oxford Lace-Up Shoes:
- Free Step technology combines lightweight construction, a massaging gel insole and a flexible outsole for an easy, natural walk.
- Anatomical fit insole conforms to your foot, encouraging a more natural stride.
- Flexible outsole allows your foot to bend naturally for barefoot-like comfort.
- Energy Wave technology with massaging grooves softly cushions your steps and absorbs shock for all-day comfort.
Other Important Information About Dr. Scholl’s Women’s Jennie Oxford Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: fabric upper, neoprene upper lining and sockliner, EVA Energy Wave insole, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.