Dr. Scholl’s Women’s Jamie Sneakers let your feet flex naturally for an easier stride
This casual lace-up boasts sporty sneaker styling, but what makes it special is Free Step™ construction. The minimalist design feels flexible and lightweight, encouraging a natural foot strike. A neoprene stretch collar on the suede upper softly “hugs” the foot for a comfortable fit. Seamless Dri-Lex® lining wicks moisture away, while Aegis Microbe Shield® controls odor for a dry, fresh foot environment. Removable Massaging Gel insole for all-day comfort.
Features & Benefits of Dr. Scholl’s Women’s Jamie Sneakers:
- Free Step™ technology, a flexible, lightweight and minimalist construction, promotes a natural foot strike and a soft fit that shapes to the foot.
- Anatomical last (shape) gently conforms to the shape of your foot for natural movement and support.
- Flexible traction outsole simulates a barefoot feeling.
- Seamless Dri-Lex lining and Aegis Microbe Shield help keep feet dry and fresh.
- Neoprene stretch collar prevents irritation.
Other Important Information About Dr. Scholl’s Women’s Jamie Sneakers:
- Material Content: suede upper, neoprene upper lining and sockliner, gel / EVA insole, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean with a damp cloth. Air dry.