Dr. Scholl’s Women’s First Flat Shoes deliver a winning combination of cushioned comfort and classic style
This chic flat takes you from work to the weekend with versatile style! The sleek patent or metallic upper looks great with decorative buckled straps at the heel and forefoot, but the best part is the cushioning inside! The Dr. Scholl’s Memory Fit™ foam footbed is designed to mold to the unique shape of your foot. A durable thermoplastic rubber outsole gives the shoe long-lasting traction. Both the footbed and outsole absorb shock so you feel less impact as you walk.
Features & Benefits of Dr. Scholl’s Women’s First Flat Shoes:
- Memory Fit foam footbed molds to the unique shape of your foot for customized cushioning.
- Shock-absorbing footbed and outsole work together to reduce impact and absorb energy as you walk.
- Thermoplastic rubber outsole also provides long-lasting durability and traction.
Other Important Information About Dr. Scholl’s Women’s First Flat Shoes:
- Material Content: patent or metallic polyurethane upper, fabric upper lining and sockliner, Memory Fit foam footbed, metal shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.