Dr. Scholl’s Women’s Andie Slip-On Shoes with Energy Wave technology soften your strides
Stepping out is a pleasure in these casual shoes, thanks to the lightweight construction. The removable, Energy Wave™ insole is designed with massaging waves that absorb shock and help reduce pressure. The traction EVA outsole with flex grooves offers more confident steps. Plus, the stretch elastic insert on the vamp, along with the rounded toe in the fabric upper, add even more comfort.
Features & Benefits of Dr. Scholl’s Women’s Andie Slip-On Shoes:
- Removable insole with massaging Energy Wave technology offers soft cushioning and support, while helping reduce pressure underfoot.
- Anatomical EVA outsole with flex grooves bends with every step, helping reduce foot fatigue.
- Stretch elastic insert on the vamp allows for more flexible steps.
Other Important Information About Dr. Scholl’s Women’s Andie Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: fabric upper, upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane insole, EVA outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.