Remove nail polish without exposing your nails and skin to harmful toxins! Created by podiatrists, this non-acetone nail polish remover is enriched with naturally occurring anti-fungal and antibacterial ingredients, Vitamins C and E and wheat protein, which work together to help keep nails healthy and strong. Made without formaldehyde, DBP and toluene, this nail polish remover is a great choice for those sensitive or allergic to chemicals found in commercial nail polish removers.
Caution: Do not use or store near fire, flame or heat. Keep out of eyes. Harmful if ingested. Harmful to synthetic fabrics, wood finishes and plastics. Keep out of reach of children.
Features & Benefits of Dr.’s Remedy Non-Acetone Nail Polish Remover:
Other Important Information About Dr.’s Remedy Non-Acetone Nail Polish Remover:
Sign up for exclusive offers
Sign up to receive emails about new products and offers