Dr. Life Professional Leg Therapy System — simply zip on to improve circulation and relieve painful, swollen legs and feet
Now in the privacy and comfort of your own home, you can improve circulation from your feet to your thighs with the professional quality Dr. Life Leg Therapy System. Relief from swollen ankles, cold feet and painful, heavy legs is achieved with pneumatic air compression therapy. Starting at the foot, each chamber inflates, one by one, up the leg until all four chambers are filled. Blood vessels relax and expand, muscles warm up, and tension and stiffness are relieved. Simple and easy to operate, the advanced, portable pump features two controls: one to adjust pressure, one to set time, so you can drift off to sleep and enjoy a therapeutic massage.
Caution: Should not be used longer than 30 minutes at a time.
Features & Benefits of Dr. Life Professional Leg Therapy System:
- Four chambers wrap 360 degrees around, inflating successively from foot to thigh to help improve circulation.
- Portable pump with two controls allows you to adjust the amount of pressure and set time.
- Zipper allows for easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Dr. Life Professional Leg Therapy System:
- Material Content: plastic.
- Care: Wipe down with a dry towel.
- Measurements: 10" x 5" x 7".
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Leg Cuff: 39" length x 33" circumference.