Get the fit you want with no tying required in Dr. Comfort Women’s Victory Lace-Up Shoes
This lightweight athletic shoe is a winner when it comes to comfort! An arch stabilizer helps support your foot as you walk. The leather / mesh upper combines an adjustable hook-and-loop instep strap and an elastic lacing system for a customized fit without having to tie or untie laces. Need more a personalized feel? Remove the microfiber-lined insole and replace it with your own orthotic. Leave it in for layers of comfort underfoot. A bottom layer of polyurethane offers support, while the polyethylene top layer cushions from heel to toe. Gel pods in the forefoot and heel add extra cushioning right where you need it. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Dr. Comfort Women’s Victory Lace-Up Shoes:
- Removable insole features a supportive polyurethane layer, gel pods in the forefoot and heel and polyethylene cushioning from heel to toe.
- Insole can be removed to accommodate your own orthotic.
- Leather and mesh upper feels light on your feet.
- Arch stabilizer offers enhanced support.
- No-tie elastic lacing system stretches for a customized fit.
- Hook-and-loop instep strap provides extra adjustability.
- Diabetic-friendly shoe meets PDAC code A5500.
Other Important Information About Dr. Comfort Women’s Victory Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: leather / mesh upper, mesh upper lining, microfiber sockliner, polyurethane / gel / polyethylene insole, plastic shank, EVA / rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.