Dr. Comfort Women’s Susie Mary Jane Shoes surround your feet with customized comfort
The classic Mary Jane gets a sporty look in this leather and mesh style. It’s easy to adjust with a hook-and-loop strap over the instep. For an even more personalized feel, remove the microfiber-lined insole and replace it with your own orthotic… or leave it in for layers of comfort underfoot. A bottom layer of polyurethane offers support, while the polyethylene top layer cushions from heel to toe. Gel pods in the forefoot and heel add extra cushioning right where you need it. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Dr. Comfort Women’s Susie Mary Jane Shoes:
- Hook-and-loop instep strap easily adjusts for a customized fit.
- Removable insole features a supportive polyurethane layer, gel pods in the forefoot and heel and polyethylene cushioning from heel to toe.
- Microfiber sockliner feels soft against the foot.
Other Important Information About Dr. Comfort Women’s Susie Mary Jane Shoes:
- Material Content: leather / mesh upper, velvet upper lining, microfiber sockliner, polyurethane / gel / polyethylene insole, nylon shank, EVA outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
About Dr. Comfort:
Dr. Comfort orthopedic shoes are designed with the input of podiatrists and manufactured to a high standard of foot wellness. They are made especially for people living with diabetes and other health conditions that affect their feet—including arthritis, Morton's neuroma, plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis.