Dr. Comfort Women’s Sunshine Mary Jane Shoes deliver fun, feminine flair without sacrificing comfort!
Want a diabetic-friendly shoe with more style? Look no further than this classic Mary Jane. The hand-burnished leather upper boasts floral cut-outs on the forefoot and hand-tooled, scalloped detail along the topline and instep strap. Need more a personalized feel? Remove the microfiber-lined insole and replace it with your own orthotic. Leave it in for layers of comfort underfoot—a bottom layer of polyurethane offers support, while the polyethylene top layer cushions from heel to toe. Gel pods in the forefoot and heel add extra cushioning right where you need it. Plus, the fit is easy to adjust with the hook-and-loop closure at the instep. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Dr. Comfort Women’s Sunshine Mary Jane Shoes:
- Removable insole features a supportive polyurethane layer, gel pods in the forefoot and heel and polyethylene cushioning from heel to toe.
- Insole can be removed to accommodate your own orthotic.
- Hook-and-loop instep strap allows for easy adjustability, so you can customize the fit.
- EVA outsole feels lightweight for an easier walk.
Other Important Information About Dr. Comfort Women’s Sunshine Mary Jane Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1 1/4".
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, microfiber sockliner, polyurethane / polyethylene / gel insole, nylon shank, EVA outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.