Dr. Comfort Women’s Spirit X Hook-and-Loop Slip-On Shoes maximize comfort and room for problem feet
Give your feet plenty of room to relax with this athletic-inspired slip-on shoe. It’s designed to be wide enough to wear with some braces, and double depth ensures a roomy fit that’s ideal for those with swollen feet or hammertoes. Plus, it’s easy to adjust the leather upper with two hook-and-loop straps over the foot. You can remove the microfiber-lined insole and replace it with your own orthotic… or leave it in for layers of comfort underfoot. A bottom layer of polyurethane offers support, while the polyethylene top layer cushions from heel to toe. Gel pods in the forefoot and heel add extra cushioning right where you need it. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Dr. Comfort Women’s Spirit X Hook-and-Loop Slip-On Shoes:
- Two hook-and-loop straps easily adjust for a customized fit.
- Arch stabilizer provides enhanced support.
- Wide design with double depth can accommodate some braces and is great for those with edema / swelling and hammertoes.
- Removable insole features a supportive polyurethane layer, gel pods in the forefoot and heel and polyethylene cushioning from heel to toe.
- Microfiber sockliner feels soft against the foot.
Other Important Information About Dr. Comfort Women’s Spirit X Hook-and-Loop Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, velvet upper lining, microfiber sockliner, polyurethane / gel / polyethylene insole, plastic shank, EVA / rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.