Dr. Comfort Women’s Sharon Slide Sandals have the prescription for orthotic-friendly comfort!
Count on support and cushioning in all the right places in this casual slide. The removable insole places gel pods in the forefoot and heel for added cushioning. Full-length layers of polyurethane and polyethylene in the insole cushion and support from heel to toe. If you need customized comfort, remove the insole and replace it with your own orthotic. Flower medallion detailing joints two croco print leather straps in an easy on / off design. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Dr. Comfort Women’s Sharon Slide Sandals:
- Removable insole features a supportive polyurethane layer, gel pods in the forefoot and heel and polyethylene cushioning from heel to toe.
- Durable polyurethane outsole provides a combination of shock absorption and flexibility.
- Rubber insert in the outsole delivers traction to help keep you confident on your feet.
- Leather upper with slide styling allows for easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Dr. Comfort Women’s Sharon Slide Sandals:
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, microfiber sockliner, polyurethane / gel / polyethylene insole, nylon shank, polyurethane / rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
About Dr. Comfort:
Dr. Comfort orthopedic shoes are designed with the input of podiatrists and manufactured to a high standard of foot wellness. They are made especially for people living with diabetes and other health conditions that affect their feet—including arthritis, Morton's neuroma, plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis.