Reduce knee pressure to help relieve the pain of osteoarthritis with Dr. Comfort Women’s Sandy Lace-Up Shoes
This casual lace-up with patented X-Sole Relief Technology naturally changes the load across the knee—helping relieve knee pain associated with osteoarthritis. In fact, clinical studies show an average 20% reduction in knee pressure among wearers of this casual lace-up shoe. Specially designed flex zones are strategically placed in the durable EVA / rubber to promote normal motion, which helps alleviate pressure on the knee. Mesh / leather upper with breathable mesh lining.
Features & Benefits of Dr. Comfort Women’s Sandy Lace-Up Shoes:
- Patented X-Sole Relief Technology incorporates specially designed flex zones in the outsole that allow for natural, barefoot-like movement.
- Biomechanical design promotes a better walking gait to help reduce pressure on the knee—great for those with osteoarthritis pain.
- Mesh / leather upper with lace-up styling and a toggle closure allows you to adjust the fit.
Other Important Information About Dr. Comfort Women’s Sandy Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh / leather upper, mesh upper lining, microfiber sockliner, EVA footbed, EVA / rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.