Dr. Comfort Women’s Karen Slide Sandals — the prescription for orthotic-friendly comfort!
With this casual slide, you can count on support and cushioning in all the right places in this casual slide. The removable insole places gel pods in the forefoot and heel for added cushioning. Full-length layers of polyurethane and polyethylene in the insole cushion and support from heel to toe. If you need customized comfort, remove the insole and replace it with your own orthotic. The snake print and patent leather upper will make a stylish statement with any casual outfit. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Dr. Comfort Women’s Karen Slide Sandals:
- Removable insole features a supportive polyurethane layer, gel pods in the forefoot and heel and polyethylene cushioning from heel to toe.
- Durable polyurethane outsole provides a combination of shock absorption and flexibility.
- Rubber insert in the outsole delivers traction to help keep you confident on your feet.
- Leather upper with slide styling allows for easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Dr. Comfort Women’s Karen Slide Sandals:
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, microfiber sockliner, polyurethane / gel / polyethylene insole, nylon shank, polyurethane / rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.