Dr. Comfort Women’s Flute Mary Jane Shoes are in tune with lightweight, all-day comfort
The classic Mary Jane gets updated with plenty of comfort features. The stitched upper comes in your choice of leather for a classic look or combination leather and spandex for a stretchable fit—great for those with diabetes or swollen feet. Need more a personalized feel? Remove the microfiber-lined insole and replace it with your own orthotic. Leave it in for layers of comfort underfoot—a bottom layer of polyurethane offers support, while the polyethylene top layer cushions from heel to toe. Gel pods in the forefoot and heel add extra cushioning right where you need it. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Dr. Comfort Women’s Flute Mary Jane Shoes:
- Removable insole features a supportive polyurethane layer, gel pods in the forefoot and heel and polyethylene cushioning from heel to toe.
- Insole can be removed to accommodate your own orthotic.
- Hook-and-loop instep strap allows for easy adjustability, so you can customize the fit.
- EVA outsole feels lightweight for an easier walk.
- Leather upper offers a classic look, while the leather / spandex upper stretches for a customized fit.
Other Important Information About Dr. Comfort Women’s Flute Mary Jane Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1 1/4".
- Material Content: leather or leather / spandex upper and upper lining, microfiber sockliner, polyurethane / polyethylene / gel insole, nylon shank, EVA outsole.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Spandex: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.