Problem feet? You’ll love Dr. Comfort Women’s Cindee Mary Jane Shoes!
Designed especially for women with problem-prone or sensitive feet, this Mary Jane from Dr. Comfort provides plenty of comfort! Underfoot, a triple-layer EVA foam insole cushions your steps, or you can replace it with your own orthotic. Plus, Comfort Relief Channel technology in the forefoot helps relieve pressure where you feel it most. The soft leather upper and lining enhance the look and feel of this well-crafted shoe, accented with criss-cross pleats over the toe. The fit is easy to adjust, thanks to the innovative BOA® closure system—simply click and turn the knob to tighten or loosen the instep strap. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Dr. Comfort Women’s Cindee Mary Jane Shoes:
- Comfort Relief Channel technology in the metatarsal help relieves forefoot pressure.
- Removable, triple-layer EVA foam insole provides cushioning.
- BOA® closure system makes it easy to adjust the instep strap with a click and turn of a knob.
- Low heel gives you a lift without compromising comfort.
Other Important Information About Dr. Comfort Women’s Cindee Mary Jane Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1 3/4".
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, microfiber sockliner, EVA foam insole, fiberboard shank, polyurethane / rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.