Dr. Comfort Women’s Breeze Fishermen Shoes are light, airy and oh-so-easy to adjust!
Getting a just-right fit is a breeze in this closed-toe fisherman sandal! The leather upper—crafted with an open-air design for a cool, dry foot environment—features a hook-and-loop instep strap for easy adjustability. Need more a personalized feel? Remove the microfiber-lined insole and replace it with your own orthotic. Leave it in for layers of comfort underfoot. A bottom layer of polyurethane offers support, while the polyethylene top layer cushions from heel to toe. Gel pods in the forefoot and heel add extra cushioning right where you need it. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Dr. Comfort Women’s Breeze Fishermen Shoes:
- Open-air design helps keep feet cool and dry.
- Removable insole features a supportive polyurethane layer, gel pods in the forefoot and heel and polyethylene cushioning from heel to toe.
- Insole can be removed to accommodate your own orthotic.
- Hook-and-loop instep strap allows you to customize the fit.
- EVA outsole provides stability, while staying light on your feet.
- Diabetic-friendly shoe meets PDAC code A5500.
Other Important Information About Dr. Comfort Women’s Breeze Fishermen Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, microfiber sockliner, polyurethane / gel / polyethylene insole, nylon shank, EVA outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.