Dr. Comfort Women’s Betsy Mary Jane Shoes — a classic, feminine style with easy adjustability for a just-right fit
This casual Mary Jane is designed to give you the fit you want! The hand-burnished leather upper features a decorative, buckled instep strap that’s easy to adjust with a hook-and-loop closure. Plus, it has a hidden elastic insert on the vamp for stretch. Need more a personalized feel? Remove the microfiber-lined insole and replace it with your own orthotic. Leave it in for layers of comfort underfoot. A bottom layer of polyurethane offers support, while the polyethylene top layer cushions from heel to toe. Gel pods in the forefoot and heel add extra cushioning right where you need it. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Dr. Comfort Women’s Betsy Mary Jane Shoes:
- Hidden elastic insert on the vamp stretches for a customized fit.
- Removable insole features a supportive polyurethane layer, gel pods in the forefoot and heel and polyethylene cushioning from heel to toe.
- Insole can be removed to accommodate your own orthotic.
- Hand-burnished leather upper features a hook-and-loop instep strap for easy adjustability.
- Diabetic-friendly shoe meets PDAC code A5500.
Other Important Information About Dr. Comfort Women’s Betsy Mary Jane Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, microfiber sockliner, polyurethane / polyethylene insole, EVA outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.