Help reduce the knee pain of osteoarthritis in Dr. Comfort Women’s Amy Lace-Up Shoes with Patented X-Sole Relief Technology
This casual lace-up is just what the doctor ordered! It’s made with patented X-Sole Relief Technology that’s designed to naturally change the load of walking across the knee—helping relieve knee pain associated with osteoarthritis. Specially designed flex zones are strategically placed in the durable EVA / rubber to promote normal motion, which helps alleviate pressure on the knee. You can adjust the fit, thanks to the leather upper with lace-up styling.
Features & Benefits of Dr. Comfort Women’s Amy Lace-Up Shoes:
- Patented X-Sole Relief Technology incorporates specially designed flex zones in the outsole that allow for natural, barefoot-like movement.
- Biomechanical design promotes a better walking gait to help reduce pressure on the knee—great for those with osteoarthritis pain.
- Leather upper with lace-up styling allows you to customize the fit.
Other Important Information About Dr. Comfort Women’s Amy Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, mesh upper lining, microfiber sockliner, EVA footbed, EVA / rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.