Count on feeling comfortable all day in Dr. Comfort Men’s Scott Slip-On Shoes
The first thing you’ll notice about this lightweight, casual slip-on moccasin is how easy it is to adjust. A hook-and-loop instep strap on the leather upper simplifies customizing the fit. Need more a personalized feel? Remove the microfiber-lined insole and replace it with your own orthotic. Leave it in for layers of comfort underfoot—a bottom layer of polyurethane offers support, while the polyethylene top layer cushions from heel to toe. Gel pods in the forefoot and heel add extra cushioning right where you need it. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Dr. Comfort Men’s Scott Slip-On Shoes:
- Removable insole features a supportive polyurethane layer, gel pods in the forefoot and heel and polyethylene cushioning from heel to toe.
- Insole can be removed to accommodate your own orthotic.
- Hook-and-loop instep strap allows for easy adjustability, so you can customize the fit.
- Soft microfiber and leather lining helps prevent irritation to sensitive feet.
Other Important Information About Dr. Comfort Men’s Scott Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, leather / microfiber upper lining, microfiber sockliner, polyurethane / polyethylene / gel insole, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.