Get the support, stability and cushioning you need in Dr. Comfort Men’s Performance Lace-Up Shoes
This lightweight lace-up shoe is designed for cross-training, yet it’s great for everyday, casual wear, too! An arch stabilizer offers enhanced support as you walk. Need a personalized feel? Remove the microfiber-lined insole and replace it with your own orthotic. Leave it in for layers of comfort underfoot—a bottom layer of polyurethane offers support, while the polyethylene top layer cushions from heel to toe. Gel pods in the forefoot and heel add extra cushioning right where you need it. Plus, the laces on the synthetic / leather / mesh upper are easy to adjust with a toggle closure—no tying or untying required! Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Dr. Comfort Men’s Performance Lace-Up Shoes:
- Removable insole features a supportive polyurethane layer, gel pods in the forefoot and heel and polyethylene cushioning from heel to toe.
- Insole can be removed to accommodate your own orthotic.
- Arch stabilizer offers enhanced support as you walk.
- Easy-Lock system features bungee laces and a toggle closure, allowing you to quickly adjust the fit with no tying or untying required.
- Lightweight synthetic / leather / mesh upper with mesh lining provides breathability to help keep feet cool and dry.
Other Important Information About Dr. Comfort Men’s Performance Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: polyurethane / leather / mesh upper, mesh upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane / polyethylene / gel insole, plastic shank, EVA / rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.