Give problem feet the extra room they need in Dr. Comfort Men’s Edward X Hook-and-Loop Slip-On Shoes
Swollen feet? Hammertoes? No problem with this roomy, casual slip-on. It’s designed to be wide enough to wear with some braces, and double depth ensures a roomy fit that’s ideal for those with swollen feet or hammertoes. Plus, the leather and mesh upper features a hook-and-loop strap on each side for easy adjustability. You can remove the microfiber-lined insole and replace it with your own orthotic… or leave it in for layers of comfort underfoot. A bottom layer of polyurethane offers support, while the polyethylene top layer cushions from heel to toe. Gel pods in the forefoot and heel add extra cushioning right where you need it. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Dr. Comfort Men’s Edward X Hook-and-Loop Slip-On Shoes:
- Two side hook-and-loop straps easily adjust for a customized fit.
- Wide design with double depth can accommodate some braces and is great for those with edema / swelling and hammertoes.
- Removable insole features a supportive polyurethane layer, gel pods in the forefoot and heel and polyethylene cushioning from heel to toe.
- Microfiber sockliner feels soft against the foot.
Other Important Information About Dr. Comfort Men’s Edward X Hook-and-Loop Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather / mesh upper, velvet upper lining, microfiber sockliner, polyurethane / gel / polyethylene insole, nylon shank, EVA / rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.