Dr. Comfort Men’s Douglas Slip-On Shoes surround your feet with softness and stretch
Get the casual style you want with an easy fit in this slip-on. The leather upper, accented with contrast stitching, features side spandex panels that stretch to accommodate your foot. Plus, a hook-and-loop instep strap offers extra adjustability. Need more a personalized feel? Remove the microfiber-lined insole and replace it with your own orthotic. Leave it in for layers of comfort underfoot. A bottom layer of polyurethane offers support, while the polyethylene top layer cushions from heel to toe. Gel pods in the forefoot and heel add extra cushioning right where you need it. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Dr. Comfort Men’s Douglas Slip-On Shoes:
- Leather upper features side spandex panels that stretch to accommodate your foot shape.
- Removable insole features a supportive polyurethane layer, gel pods in the forefoot and heel and polyethylene cushioning from heel to toe.
- Insole can be removed to accommodate your own orthotic.
- Hook-and-loop instep strap allows you to customize the fit.
Other Important Information About Dr. Comfort Men’s Douglas Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather / spandex upper and upper lining, microfiber sockliner, polyurethane / gel / polyethylene insole, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.