Dr. Comfort Men’s Crew Socks regulate temperature and absorb moisture to keep feet comfortable and healthy
These diabetic-friendly crew socks are made with innovative bamboo charcoal fiber that releases far infrared rays, believed to promote blood circulation. This fiber also helps regulate skin temperature, keeping feet comfortably cool or warm. Plus, nano bamboo charcoal is a natural deodorizer, absorbing odor-causing substances and preventing microbial growth. Nano bamboo charcoal is more sustainable than hardwood charcoal, making it environmentally friendly.
Features & Benefits of Dr. Comfort Men’s Crew Socks:
- Far infrared rays from nano bamboo charcoal in foot and leg may help relieve the symptoms of arthritis, neuropathy and edema and stimulate circulation.
- Padding in heel and forefoot cushions your steps.
- Sock feels smooth and is shaped to fit with no pressure points.
- Non-binding design with extra cross stretch and graduated leg offer a comfortable fit.
Other Important Information About Dr. Comfort Men’s Crew Socks:
- Yarn Content: 57% acrylic, 18% bamboo charcoal rayon, 12% polyester, 11% latex, 1% nylon, 1% spandex.
- Care: Machine wash warm with like colors. Tumble dry low heat. Do not bleach.