Dr. Comfort Men’s Winner Hook-and-Loop Slip-On Shoes are all about adjustability for a just-right fit
Get comfort that’s fit for your feet with this athletic-inspired shoe! The leather upper offers plenty of adjustability with a hook-and-loop instep strap and elastic laces that stretch for a customized fit—no tying required. You can remove the microfiber-lined insole and replace it with your own orthotic… or leave it in for layers of comfort underfoot. A bottom layer of polyurethane offers support, while the polyethylene top layer cushions from heel to toe. Gel pods in the forefoot and heel add extra cushioning right where you need it. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Dr. Comfort Men’s Winner Hook-and-Loop Slip-On Shoes:
- Arch stabilizer provides enhanced support.
- Hook-and-loop strap and no-tie elastic lacing easily adjust for a customized fit.
- Removable insole features a supportive polyurethane layer, gel pods in the forefoot and heel and polyethylene cushioning from heel to toe.
- Microfiber sockliner feels soft against the foot.
Other Important Information About Dr. Comfort Men’s Winner Hook-and-Loop Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, velvet upper lining, microfiber sockliner, polyurethane / gel / polyethylene insole, plastic shank, EVA / rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
About Dr. Comfort:
Dr. Comfort orthopedic shoes are designed with the input of podiatrists and manufactured to a high standard of foot wellness. They are made especially for people living with diabetes and other health conditions that affect their feet—including arthritis, Morton's neuroma, plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis.